Saturday, February 26, 2011

26-02-2011 =D/=C

It's the time to update my blog=)
Arhgg~ Yesterday was not my day!! My bad bad day!! Yesterday early in the morning, eihui and I were asked to go to the office of HEM!! OMG~ It was my first time to be called=(( Well...It did not feel good~ It made you feel like crying when the HEM talked to you....=( I think it was her first time to talk to me too.. I never scolded by the teachers in TIGS before..seriously=D I think most of the people wondered why I scolded by her rite?? The reason is: I was late for 4 times=C Usually, prefect must arrive at school before 6.55am~ WTFacebook!! But I was late for almost 8 times...wahaha!!
After the "chinese assembly", eihui and I went to find her together.. I was so nervous and worried about what would happen and thinking of her horrible face =(( Once I reached her office, she had not come yet..It made me more nervous and nervous... Finally, she came back=( Then, we followed her to enter her room...Without closing the door... she started shouting at me and asking me the reason I late to school... But when I said the reason out, she would say:" u jangan cari dalih!!" WAPIANG! So, I just kept my mouth shut and let her shiok sendiri... Seriously, I controlled myself not to reply her coz it would make her more excited and continued asking me the reason... In the end of her "speech", she said:" kamu fikir baik-baik larh..kalau ini berlaku lagi u boleh letak jawatan.." and I was like o.O???!!! haizzzzzz...SUEH SIAO!!!
Don't talk about the sad things.....=((( 过去让它过去...............
Today, Amirah invited us to go to her house....party perpisahan???? Almost 1.30pm, we went to her house... Then eat eat eat... Nasi "briyani"..? Erm...not bad=D quite delicious=) Then, we left there at about 2.45pm~ Before that, we managed to take some photos with her and Fatin Afikah, which will go to SPB or MRSM?? together=D Haha=)) And I gave her a small gift (cute bear) as "hadiah perpisahan"... Hope she will like it=D
Okay, that's all for yesterday and today... Bye Bye=) Good Luck for my MONDAY!!
By- hwini =D

No comments:

Post a Comment