Thursday, December 23, 2010

24/12/2010 New One=]

Hi!! I am starting to blog again=D
Welcome to my new bloggie~ Merry Christmas Eve :)
YEAH~ Yesterday was my biggest day:) I went to school with my dearest friends to face the truth=0 Before that, we went to eat roti canai at tasik Y~ What a lovely morning?!!! We're enjoying the breakfast while rachel was chatting with someone which is different with us~ Haha=D Almost 10am, we still at tasik Y and started to worry about our results~ 10.15am, the result was announced~ Rachel's name was the first one to be called out~ And my name was the last one..the last one among us~ Omg..I was shouting like crazy and the aunties were looking at us~ I was almost starting to cry actually :) Coz my name is start with A..but how come my name didn't appear??!! Hehe=] But in the end..we all are safe:)) Congratz to those who have succeeded and achieved their goals~ To those who are not satisfied with their results~ Never mind! Keep it up and work better for SPM!! You can do it!! Lets fighting together!!=]

No comments:

Post a Comment