Saturday, December 25, 2010

26/12/2010 Sunday =(

Next week will be the last week of 2010... I feel so sad and down (Baby are u down down down down down??!).. 2011 is coming soon and I will study in form 4 next year!! OMG!! After 2 months of doing-nothing everyday..I have forgotten how to write and even hold a pen~ 8 days more...school gonna reopen again!! I'm lazy to wake up early in the morning..Then go to school to see their terrible faces~!
The more terrible is.. Next year we have to study from 7.10-2.35 on every Monday!! And 7.15-4.15 on every Wednesday!!! What the ryan higa??!!*STRESSED*
I am going to school tomorrow for prefect meeting~ haizz.. Lazy to go but I have no choice~ We will discuss the rules next year and arrange the duty time for the registeration day..=( -Stop here-
Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment